Enter our Restylane® Giveaway
Here’s your chance to win one free Restalyne® injection, courtesy of Chau Plastic Surgery.
The Restylane® line of hyaluronic acid fillers provides natural-looking results for those looking to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Now we’re giving one lucky person a chance to join the thousands of patients who have achieved desirable results with the Restalyne® family of products.
As a part of our giveaway, we’re awarding one lucky person with a one free Restalyne® injection, courtesy of Chau Plastic Surgery. All you need to do is fill out the form below and you’ll automatically be entered to win. The contest is open to residents of Michigan, only. Winner must schedule a consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeons prior to receiving the injection.
The winner will be announced on Friday, January 18, 2019.
Security notice: Your information will not be shared or sold to any third parties. Our form is 256-bit SSL encrypted and your data will be stored securely.
Rules & Regulations:
- No purchase necessary. Entry is absolutely free.
- Only one Restalyne® injection will be awarded to the winner. Subsequent injections may be needed and are not covered as a part of this contest.
- Restalyne injection will be administered at the discretion of our board-certified plastic surgeons, determined after your initial consultation
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Void where prohibited.
- To enter, please fill out all the required fields below (name, phone number, email, zip code, and birthday).
- Eligibility requirements: Must be 21 years of age or older. Open only to residents of Michigan.
- Winner will be chosen on January 18, 2019.
- Winner will be announced on our Facebook page and Instagram page and will be selected at random
- Your personal information will not be shared or sold to any third-parties
- By entering, you agree to receive periodic communications from Chau Plastic Surgery
- For more information, please contact the contest coordinator by clicking here